Sea transportation is a cost-efficient way to deliver large cargo over long distances. However, it is necessary to take into account many organizational nuances for the implementation of international shipping. The specialists of our Company will help to solve this problem.
Compared to other types of transportation, sea transportation has the following advantages:
- cost-efficient rates (the cost of carriage of goods by sea is lower than delivery by many other methods);
- versatility (various goods could be transported in this way: oil and oil products, metals, industrial raw materials, building materials and even electronics);
- high speed of handling operations (modern machinery and equipment allows quick moving of containers – our terminal loads several hundred tons of cargo to marine vessels per day).
Today, international cargo transportation is in great demand. 80% of all trade between Europe and Russia is done by sea. Our equipment allows us to work with all types of cargo.
Advantages of cooperation with P&B Terminal
The terminal of P&B Terminal is located at the Freeport of Riga. We are a reliable link between consignors and consignees. We provide secure storage facilities with an area of over 5,000 sq. m. We will provide shelf and floor storage of goods for all customers of the Company.
We offer services for arrangement of the delivery of goods by sea. We have direct contracts with frequently used shipping lines. We provide the following services:
- door-to-door delivery of containers;
- transportation of oversized and hazardous goods;
- forwarding and handling operations;
- delivery of goods to the port of departure (pre-carriage).