Features of pallet handling
Pallets are shipping skids made of wood or plastic on which batches of products are formed. They increase the convenience for the transfer of goods with special loaders. Palletizing is carried out using special equipment. In our Company, you can order such a service for different types of goods.
Pallet handling is a comprehensive service that includes the following:
- palletizing, which is creation of a cargo transport unit, stacking of goods on pallets, taking into account the size and other nuances;
- depalletizing, which is unloading of the items loaded by the specialists of our Company;
- labelling, which is application of information on a cargo and its owner using a waterproof paint or marking;
- repackaging, which is replacement of damaged packaging, placement of a cargo on another pallet;
- sorting, which is placement of goods in a warehouse according to their parameters;
- pallet repair, which is replacement of out-of-order elements with new ones, reinforcement of a structure for the possibility of further use;
- pallet biotreatment, which is fumigation to protect against insects, small rodents and fungi.
Advantages of hiring our Company
Our terminal is located at the Freeport of Riga. We handle cargoes received by sea, road and rail. We carry out cargo transportation all popular directions due to the favourable location and partnership with the largest carriers.