Cargo transportation is fraught with various challenges. There is a high risk of product damage in the event of force majeure situations.
P&B Terminal offers cargo damage inspection services. By equipping our warehouses with the necessary equipment, we will identify any low-quality cargo as soon as possible.
Features of cargo damage inspection
Cargo inspection in our warehouses identifies not only damaged products, but also calculates a degree of their destruction. If only the packaging has become of poor quality after delivery, it is replaced by a new one.
Experts of P&B Terminal will identify the net depreciated value of the damaged cargo. In some cases, some part of a loss can be returned by recycling recyclable materials, but not every product can be recycled. If a metal structure showed wear and tear during cargo transportation, then it can be handed over for scrap, while receiving up to 30% of the cost of the cargo, though things are much more complicated in terms of high-tech products.
In the process of cargo damage inspection, the experts of our Company are guided by:
- type of goods and degree of wear;
- product value;
- chance of returning a part of the funds.
The cargo damage and wear inspection service is extremely important for all businesses involved in the international trade. Therefore, the products delivered to a warehouse shall be immediately checked for defects.
Advantages of the service offered by P&B Terminal
We have all the necessary equipment and a staff of specialists to inspect cargoes and provide a proper report. Customers that order this service receive the following benefits.
- Time saving. Our specialists will immediately accept the cargo after it is delivered to the warehouse of our Company. This procedure also includes the examination of the cargo using the dedicated equipment.
- Estimated value calculation. After completing the inspection, specialists of P&B Terminal will carry out the necessary calculations and provide the customer with data on financial losses.
- Registration of the cargo damage. Drawing up standard certificates and reports, which allow brining a claim against a transportation company.
By hiring our Company, the customer receives not only warehousing services, but also everything necessary for the reliable conduct of his business: accounting, labelling, packaging, cargo damage inspection, etc. We execute internationally recognized documents. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them.